If you agree, we may provide you with updates and offers for our products and campaigns by direct marketing methods (e.g. telephone, email, SMS, social networks, mail).
When you are contacted by email, message or other direct marketing activities, you are always offered the option to "leave". You can change your marketing preferences by contacting us at any time.
In accordance with the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce; registrations for the return of consent are 1 year from this date; the content of the commercial electronic message and any other records related to the shipment will be stored for 3 years to be submitted to the relevant ministry if necessary. After the period has el passed, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by Naia Istanbul or upon your request.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Only the Customer can access all the information that the Customer enters into the system and only the Customer can change this information. It is not possible for anyone else to access and modify this information.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is used specifically for the following purposes:
- To contact our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts contracted within the scope of the Law on Consumer Protection and Distance Contracts Regulations, to be able to provide the necessary information,
- To fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts contracted under the Law on Consumer Protection and the Regulation on Distance Contracts,
- To provide guidance and information about the campaigns regarding the products that our customers may be interested in considering their shopping experiences,
- To increase customer satisfaction, to recognize our customers who shop on websites and/or mobile applications and to be able to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities and to conduct surveys electronically and/or physically through contracted organizations in this context,
- To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
- To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and to be able to use our rights arising from the applicable legislation.